Friday, May 19, 2017

Delightful Daisies

Good Morning, Stampers!

Just a few more weeks until the NEW 2017-2018 Idea Book and Catalog goes live and you are going to LOVE all of the new products! One of my fav's is the new Delightful Daisy Suite. The Daisy Delight stamp set and coordinating Delightful Daisy designer paper are absolutely gorgeous! Did I tellyou there is a coordinating punch to match the flower, too??!! So exciting! One more thing I need to mention is that the stamp set and punch will be offered as a bundle at 10% off when purchased together! Definitely products you will need to add to your stamping collection!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Daisy Delight
Ink: Always Artichoke, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Delightful Dasiy DSP
Accessories: Daisy Punch

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

2 comments:

Jan Ross said...

Hi Melissa:

I don't know why I couldn't see your Daisy project. I could tell there was supposed to be an image, but there was no picture. Is this just a problem on my end or has anyone else mentioned it to you?

Melissa Davies said...

Hmm. I'm not sure why you are not able to see the project? Maybe try to refresh your page?